About Hermosa Beach
The city’s beach is popular for sunbathing, beach volleyball, surfing, paddleboarding ,bars, biking, and running. The city itself extends only about 15 blocks from east to west and 40 blocks from north to south, with Pacific Coast Highway running down the middle. Situated on the Pacific Ocean,
Featured as one of the Top 10 Beaches on the Travel Channel, Hermosa Beach is the little gem by the sea with something for everyone where the surf, sand and palms welcome visitors and residents year-round. This intimate sun-drenched beachside village combines a spectacular coastline, wide sandy beach, a century-old rich history, specialty shops and restaurants and lively festivals – long a favorite with Californians.
Reserve Your Next Day Trip Here!
What this trip includes
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to Hermosa Beach in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off beachside in Hermosa Beach
- We pick you up from Hermosa Beach that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What this trip doesn't include
- You won't have access to the bus during the day
- We don't dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don't provide food or drinks for your day trip