About Hollywood, Melrose Ave., and Rodeo Drive
The Hollywood Walk of Fame comprises more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard and three blocks of Vine Street in Hollywood, California. The stars are permanent public monuments to achievement in the entertainment industry, bearing the names of a mix of actors, musicians, directors, producers, musical and theatrical groups, fictional characters, and others. Shop, eat and take a guided tour of celebrity homes and famous sites in the area!
Reserve Your Next Day Trip Here!
What this trip includes
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to Hollywood in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off right in the heart of Hollywood
- You make your own way to Rodeo Drive
- We pick you up from Rodeo Drive that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive in Hollywood)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What this trip doesn't include
- You won't have access to the bus during the day
- We don't dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don't provide food or drinks for your day trip