About Hollywood, Melrose Ave., and Rodeo Drive
West Hollywood is a trendy area known for its high-energy, great shopping and amazing brunch locations. The fabled Sunset Strip features the Chateau Marmont, a swanky celebrity hideaway, plus comedy clubs and live music venues like the legendary Whiskey a Go Go. Santa Monica Boulevard, awash in rainbow flags, is home to a number of gay bars, dance clubs and shops.
Experience world-famous Rodeo Drive where you’ll find Prada, Gucci, Valentino, Armani, Dior and Cartier. Discover the crown jewel in the heart of Beverly Hills, Two Rodeo Drive, with quaint cobblestone walkways leading you to the likes of Versace, Lanvin, Jimmy Choo and Tiffany. Blocks east of Rodeo, shop Beverly and Cañon Drives with local boutiques, unique luxury shops, fantastic Beverly Hills restaurants and open-air cafés.
The Hollywood Walk of Fame comprises more than 2,600 five-pointed terrazzo and brass stars embedded in the sidewalks along 15 blocks of Hollywood Boulevard and three blocks of Vine Street in Hollywood, California. The stars are permanent public monuments to achievement in the entertainment industry, bearing the names of a mix of actors, musicians, directors, producers, musical and theatrical groups, fictional characters, and others. Shop, eat and take a guided tour of celebrity homes and famous sites in the area!
Melrose Avenue is a hodgepodge of all that encompasses L.A. This diverse district manages to be eccentric and mainstream, affordable and upscale, and grungy and glamorous all at once. The one constant about this vibrant, lively block is that its shopping, dining, and people-watching are second to none.
Reserve Your Next Day Trip Here!
What this trip includes
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to Hollywood in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off right in the heart of Hollywood
- You make your own way to Rodeo Drive
- We pick you up from Rodeo Drive that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive in Hollywood)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What this trip doesn't include
- You won't have access to the bus during the day
- We don't dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don't provide food or drinks for your day trip