About Huntington Beach
Huntington Beach, also known as “Surf City” , is located seaside within Orange County along the Pacific Ocean coastline. With 8.5 miles of beach, this city defines what California living is all bout. Not only is this a popular surfing destination, but it has also been named “Best City to Live in Orange County” by the Orange County Register. Located about 35 miles south of Los Angeles, and 90 miles north of San Diego, this charming city features a thriving community with boat marinas, public parks, and some of California’s cleanest beaches.
Reserve Your Next Day Trip Here!
What this trip includes
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to Huntington Beach in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off beachside in Huntington Beach
- We pick you up from Huntington Beach that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What this trip doesn't include
- You won't have access to the bus during the day
- We don't dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don't provide food or drinks for your day trip