About Manhattan Beach
Manhattan Beach is a popular beach that becomes a madhouse on weekends especially near Manhattan Pier in the summer and during beach events. At other times its vastness makes it an excellent sunbathing spot. This two-mile long wide sandy flat beach starts at 1st Street in the south and ends at Rosecrans Avenue where it becomes El Porto Beach.
Like the neighboring beaches, volleyball is big here. As many as 100 sand volleyball courts are available to be netted up and enjoyed on Manhattan Beach. Behind the beach is a busy 22-mile long bike trail that connects to Santa Monica and Torrance. Roundhouse Marine Studies Lab and Aquarium at the end of the pier is free and open to the public daily.
What this trip includes
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to Manhattan Beach in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off beachside in Manhattan Beach
- We pick you up from Manhattan Beach that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What this trip doesn't include
- You won't have access to the bus during the day
- We don't dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don't provide food or drinks for your day trip