Terms & Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to each day trip.
Terms of Day Trip
- No Pets allowed.
- Must be 18 or older
- No tour guides provided.
- Smoking or vaping is strictly prohibited on the bus. Just don’t do it. We don’t actually want to charge you a $300 cleaning fee. We get it bro, you vape. We also consider this smoking. The same fee still applies. Please don’t vape on the bus.
- Don’t bring or consume alcoholic beverages on the bus!
- We cannot guarantee the recovery of lost belongings. However, please get in touch with us ASAP by using one of the option on our contact page.
- If for some reason you were not able to cancel your trip before departure, it is counted as a missed departure. We understand there are some times extenuating circumstances. We reserve the right to examine this on a case-by-case basis.
- If for any reason the bus needs to be cleaned (because of smoking, vomit, food spillage, etc.) we will charge a cleaning fee of $300 to those parties responsible.
- Our travel times are estimates. They do not account for abnormal traffic such as accidents, rain, or temporary road closure.
- If the reservations for the day trip total is less than 15 people, SoCal Weekend Warrior has the right to postpone or cancel and refund reservations.
- The vehicle type used will vary based on the number of reservations. It could be a Van, Mini Coach or Bus based on final reservation numbers.
- Travelers with Socal Weekend Warrior understand that publicity photographs may be taken during the trip and their image/photographic likeness may appear in photographs taken during the Socal Weekend Warrior trip. By joining us, you hereby give permission that photos containing your image/likeness may be used for publicity or general information purposes including publication on the Socal Weekend Warrior web site or within other publicity which may be seen by the general public. The Socal Weekend Warrior will not seek any further permission nor provide any notification before using such photos.
- Socal Weekened Warrior reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
Cancellations outside of 48 hours are honored. However, if you decide to cancel within 48 hours, we cannot guarantee a refund. Please contact us ASAP and we can see about getting you a credit for a future date.
There will be no refunds due to rain or inclement weather.
For any other information email email@example.com