Time: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Pickup Location: Old Town Train Depot, 4005 Taylor St, San Diego, CA 92110
Destination: Santa Monica Pier & Beach
53 / 53Book Soon! Only 53 left!
Book Your Seats Today!
Bookings are closed for this event.
Along Ocean Avenue, alfresco dining spots, pastel-hued hotels, palm-lined Palisades Park, and the distinctive Tongva Park provide enviable beachfront hangouts. Ocean Front Walk, home of the Original Muscle Beach, still flexes its charm with a collection of rings, parallel bars, and balance bars plied by bodybuilders, yogis, and other assorted sun-worshippers. There are so many things to do here! Perched over the Pacific, the 108-year-old Pier, featuring the world’s only solar-powered Ferris wheel at Pacific Park.
The Third Street Promenade is an upscale shopping, dining and entertainment complex in the downtown area of Santa Monica, California. It is considered a premier shopping and dining district on the Westside and draws crowds from all over the Greater Los Angeles Area. Due to its proximity to the Pacific Ocean coupled with Los Angeles’s mild climate, it is also a popular tourist destination.
What These Trips Include:
- We pick you up from the Old Town Transit Center in San Diego
- You ride to your destination in comfort and style in our tour bus
- We drop you off to your destination
- We pick you up from the same destination that evening (our Host will give you the exact location when you arrive)
- We drop you off at the Old Town Transit Center
What These Trips Don’t Include
- You won’t have access to the bus during the day
- We don’t dictate your day with tour guides. You can explore how you want!
- We don’t provide food or drinks for your day trip